Friday, June 13, 2014

Abigail Fun

I got to hang out with my youngest daughter today.  She's a fun kid.

She got to choose our destination, so first we went to Petco and looked at all the animals.  I admit I enjoy that kind of a trip, too.  Her favorite was this silly, young ferret snaking along on his belly.  My favorite was a parrakeet who dangled upside down by one toe while gently twirling around.  He watched us watching him for about five minutes.

Next, we went next door to the new Fairbanks Pier One and tried on all their clearance masks.  (Random Question: how can a store be 'new' and already have clearance items?  They've been here a couple of months, but really?)

Abigail kitty

Her choices sum up my Abigail pretty well- she loves animals, loves dress-up, and would like to be either a veterinarian or a dog musher when she grows up.  Although if she could, she'd be a wolf instead.

No comments: