Thursday, January 16, 2014

wow, just wow

Well, I guess I was so overwhelmed with finals and working on my last projects that I just stopped blogging...  And then Christmas came and I was too busy to blog...  or something.  Yuck.
Wish I could say what's going on in my head, but I'm not sure yet.

I've started classes again this semester, and I'm still hoping to become a FT teacher in two years.
I'm hoping to be a k-12 art teacher.
I'm freakishly close to qualifying for an English teacher position, but bleargh.  That does not sound like fun to me. In fact, it sounds like pain to me.  Maybe if I taught drama, too?
I WISH I could get a job just teaching drama/acting, but nobody hires for that.  At least not here in Fairbanks.
I'm still not sure what I want to be when I grow up....

No comments: